...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Breeding

Did you ever notice that once one woman you know gets pregnant, it's like everyone seems to. It's almost like it's contagious.

I've just gotten past that age where you have to go to a wedding every five minutes. I have plenty of single friends left, but things are slowing down to a reasonable pace.

Now, they're all reproducing. And it seems like all at once.

I think every other week I hear about someone else who either themselves are having a baby or whose wife is having one. And the problem is, I'm not a big baby shower fan and now I find myself in a position to potentially be planning three of them before Christmas.

Anyone know any non-embarassing shower games??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home