...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I swear, this kid is a genius

I know I am biased when I say my almost two year old nephew is the cutest little boy in the state of New Jersey, but I'm not exaggerating when I say he is a genius.

1) At two years old, he has a better vocabulary than a lot of adults I know
2) This boy knows what he wants and needs. When leaving for a walk today, he wouldn't stop crying until we brought two boxes of raisins along instead of one. Turned out, he was really hungry and ate that second one.
3) I swear the kid knows his way home from anywehre he goes regularly (the park, day care, etc.)
4) My mom handed him a wrapped gift last week and before he even started to tear the paper, he announced "Book in here." and he was right.
5) The boy recognizes more letters at 2 than my husband's nephew did at 4.
6) He's environmentally conscious and insists on picking up litter at the park.

Okay, bragging is done. But this is the most I've seen him in one month since he was born, so I can be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home