...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Let down

Around hour two of the most incomprehensible meeting on earth, I got the idea in my head that I wanted Indian food.

All afternoon I thought about Indian food.

The entire time I was at the gym I thought about Indian food.

When the idiot in the white Toyota cut me off with no room to spare, I calmed myself with thoughts of Indian food.

When I finally got out of traffic, I pointed myself to the Indian restaurant I had seen across the street.

When I got to the door, it was locked and the place was dark.

This General Tso's chicken is good, but it's just not the same.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

There are few things quite so bad as food blue balls.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger jerseyaikidogirl said...

Says the girl who spent entire lectures in a certain painful college class exponding to me on the virtues of fried chicken and chinese food.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

Nah, just doodling in my notes about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home