...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Friday, February 16, 2007

10 Wild Guesses



Thanks to Wonderturtle, I have been caught up in a web of tag. So, you must now endure 10 of my favorite things beginning with the first letter of my middle name.



M&Ms: How can you not love these tasty little treats? I even love the little M&Ms with arms and legs that they use to sell them. And a lot of people think that's creepy.

monkeys: In grad school, I kept a picture of a baby macaque on my desk. I don't care if they throw their own poop, I think they're cute and it would be fun to have one around.

Mom: I'm a big fan of my dad, too, but that doesn't start with M, now does it?

microbes: You don't get a Ph.D. something unless you like them. Plus, have you ever seen how loveable they make them at Giant Microbes?
Matrix: I'm not sure this counts. But my car is a Toyota Matrix. It's fun to drive and so much nicer than '98 Kia Sephia I owned before this car. So I'm counting it.

Millenium Falcon: It's the first thing that came to mind from Star Wars that starts with M. Plus, it was a really cool ship.
Melissa: She's my oldest sister. I like my other sister, too, but like my dad, she suffers from not starting with M.
microscopes: For to see my microbes with.
mint: Mint is tasty. Plus, I work in toothpaste and mint is very important to us.
Mission Control: All of the hard work of space travel, none of the glory, fancy toys and amazing views of space. Way to go, guys.
Now it's your turn. Ten things that start with the first letter of your middle name. If you're one of those people with no middle name, make one up.

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

Mint used to grow wild in my childhood backyard. It was like catnip for me.

ps. you are a huge nerd. love, wt

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger jerseyaikidogirl said...

I am the hugest nerd. We also used to eat the wild mint (and onions) that grew in our backyard. We drove my mother nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home