...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Frightening Activities of My Fellow Motorists

I am perfectly willing to admit to occasionally exceeding the speed limit, changing lanes recklessly and going through a light when it was...ehem...orange. But, lately, I've seen some appalling behaviors on our fine motorways.

* Applying makeup
* Shaving
* Reading a magazine
* Studying notecards for an exam (and this was not a young student, but a middle-aged woman)
* Changing clothes


I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that have stuck. I know we all live in our cars, but, people, let's be reasonable. If you are looking at the flash card, you are not looking at my car trying to change lanes.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

It's nice to know that some people still read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home