...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Flavor of stupidity

I know. I know. I'm obsessing about bad reality TV on VH1, but I spend a lot of time at the gym and I get bored easily. I just can't understand why season after season these women on Flavor of Love and Rock of Love think that this time the washed-up somewhat icky celebrity will really love them and it will last forever. Despite the fact that these has-beens have been choosing the "woman of their dreams" for three seasons each.

And who would sit there and kiss/romance/lap dance some washed up star just to be on TV.

Are we really supposed to believe that you think Flavor Flav is hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home