...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bad Car-ma (sort of part II)

Just a day after I read here about my dear friend Hulk's bout of bad "car"-ma, I had my own.

In a rare moment, some coworkers and I decided to actually leave the site for lunch today. I offered to drive.

We were on our way down the windy little road that our company is on when a truck driving the other way kicked up a pebble...right into my windshield. It was a tiny little thing, but it hit it just right to leave a BB-sized star-shaped nick in my windshield.

It's also just enough that my car will fail the state motor vehicle inspection if I don't fix it.

Did I mention that my windshield is made of some special sort of glass and the dear husband once priced it and it's like $3000 to replace??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home