...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Signs you should just go home and crawl back to bed

I got my morning coffee and I was starving so I got a doughnut to go with it. I put the sugar in my coffee and stirred it.

As I was reaching for a lid, I knocked over the entire cup of coffee. Not only did I make a mess and have no coffee, I spilled it right on the doughnut. I had no breakfast either.

The day went downhill from there.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

Oh man, messing with the breakfast. I hate that.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger jerseyaikidogirl said...

I also left the house wearing two different socks, almost hit a bunny, stained my left wrist purple and dropped everything I touched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home