...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nerds can't resist a challenge

Wonderturtle tagged me and she knows I'm a total type A sort who can't resist a challenge. Here goes:

4 jobs I've had:
1. Research Scientist
2. Baby Bop at a small child's birthday party
3. Mad Scientist (okay, it was an after school science program, but this sounds better)
4. Newspaper Girl

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Center Stage
2. Dead Poets' Society
3. Annie
4. The Wizard of Oz

4 places I have lived:
1. Freehold, NJ
2. In a crazy house full of college kids in Trenton, NJ
3. Louisville, KY
4. Cincinnati, OH

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Office
3. My Name is Earl
4. The Simpsons

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
2. New Mexico
3. Washington, DC
4. The Finger Lakes Region of New YOrk

4 websites I visit daily:
1. CNN.com
2. phdcomics.com
3. wonderturtle's blog
4. my google homepage where i long for interesting e-mail

4 favorite foods
1. sushi
2. peanut butter
3. cheese of all sorts
4. mushrooms

4 places I'd like to be right now:
1. asleep in bed
2. watching Gilmore Girls instead of cooking dinner
3. somewhere fabulous where it isn't so dang humid
4. at a masseuse

4 tags:
I am so lame that tonly two people read my blog and one of them tagged me and the other one would ignore this. I long for readers.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

Aw shucks baby! I read you every day too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home