...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

True confessions

I am a bit of a savant when it comes to games like Tetris.

Sometimes, I have to hold my hands up and make Ls to remember left and right.

I remember conversations from years ago in excrutiating detail.

My sixth grade class drove two substitute teachers out of the profession. I was a part of it. I apologize. I was only 11.

I can be totally passive aggressive.

I am a major Brady Bunch fan. I can relate anything in life to a Brady Bunch episode. I lost my entire weekend watching a Brady Bunch marathon. I was thrilled when they did a reunion episode. I even watched the weird spin-off shows.

My cohorts and I used to spend entire mornings trying to make this girl in my college writing class cry.

I talk in my sleep. A lot.

I did everything in my power to avoid my science homework in junior high.

I have been known to eat nothing but mashed potatoes for dinner.

I can be bought with peanut butter.

I started most of the book-related protests in seventh grade literature class. Mrs. Weitzner had it coming.

I was the ringleader behind the whole torture the annoying coworker thing...both times. Yes, reversing her belongings the time she said left-handed people were freaks was my idea. So was the Saran Wrap. I had help with the rat. And the cowboys and indians.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

I had no idea you were such a bully!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger jerseyaikidogirl said...

not a bully. just a healthy sense of mischief :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home