...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Shameless

I just noticed that is has been over a month since I last posted. I could give a million lame excuses why I did (traveling for the holidays, busy with work, nothing to say, etc.), but that just seems insulting.  I really didn't have anything all that interesting to say.

Now, it's a new year and I am hoping to have something to say. 

The holidays were busy and full: Thanksgiving and my sister's house, Christmas in Kentucky, an ugly bout of some sort of stomach bug, Christmas Day spent driving 700 miles, New Year's Eve in Atlantic City...but I can't say that anything out of the ordinary happened.

So, here's to a new year and hoping I have something to share.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger wonderturtle said...

Nice to see you back! I'm sure your wry and witty observations will flow freely in the new year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home