...there's no place like the Turnpike

A displaced Jersey girl who adjusted to life in Kentucky just in time to head back home.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where did these people learn to drive?

I think today was National Drive Like a Moron Day and no one thought to tell me. That's the only explanation. It started with a woman in a minivan flashing her brights at me at 6:40 this morning because my car can't go from a dead stop to 65 mph in under two and a half seconds. 
I'm not exaggerating. 
I carpool, so I have a witness.
It ended with three idiots who were so mesmerized by the lights of the highway paving project that they felt the need to do 45 mph in a 65 zone.
I don't think I'm some miraculously wonderful driver, but these people are ridiculous.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Sue I. said...

Yes--it was national--because it happened here in Ohio too. I know everyday here is like that but no--more than normal this week. How about those that speed up so you cannot merge--even though there is no one behind them? C'mon people.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger jerseyaikidogirl said...

I told that speeding up so you can't merge thing to the guy I carpool with awhile back. Today, some lady did it to me on the way home and he, out of nowhere, said "Hey, look, she's not even from Cincinnati."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home